Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friends

Friends




Dear Friends....


Thank you so much for coming by, reading my rantings and leaving kind little comments that make me smile. I am so enjoying my time here in Blogland!

I've got good news....I got an award!!! It only took me about a week to figure out how to post it on here... but I am so honored nonetheless!










Dear Donna Lynn at Blushing Rose Antiques gave this to me! Isn't that sweet!? She has an amazing home that was featured in Country Sampler magazine this month...But besides her talent for decorating & transforming "Trash to Treasure", she has a great big heart to go along with it! Thanks sweetie for giving me my first award and helping me figure out how to post it too! ;)


Now the rules for the award are:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the link to the blog that gave it to her/him.

4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of "Arte y Pico", so that everyone knows the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules on the award page.

I hope this doesn't break any rules but I have Four Lovely Bloggers on my list instead of five....

First to Kim at Fluff Your Stuff - Kim has many talents! Not only is her beautiful, cozy home filled with all her creative touches but she has the talent to create little people from paper mache' which she sells on ebay. They truly are works of art! ...and she is just a sweetheart on top of all that!

Second to Dot at Picket's Place whose wonderful blog makes me laugh and uplifts my spirit. She has a wonderful way of making everyday life full of joy & happiness. Thanks Dot!


Third to Rue at Rue's Peanut Butter & Jelly Life whose beautiful home I long admired on RMS. She truly is all about family and her kitchen being the heart of the home! I have snagged some great recipes from her! I'm a hopin' & a prayin' for you sweetie with the farmhouse!

Fourth to Mary at Little Red House . Hers was the first blog I ever read, so she started me on this exciting little journey. Her photos of her lovely home, quaint little town & wonderful thrift store finds often make me gasp! They are so pretty - and I'm a'waitin' the time for when I can buy them on lovely notecards...hint, hint!


Webfetti.com



You Lovely Ladies Make My Day!



Now back to my little life...Oh wait, I hear my husband calling me.....



Webfetti.com








Yeah, right...more like this....



Webfetti.com




Hee-hee! But seriously, I have to get on the band wagon and do this...







Webfetti.com







Check back soon! wave

6 comments:

Picket said...

Oh you sweet thing...I am honored that you would think to give me an award...that is so touching..but please don't laugh..I don't know how to do the award thingy..I hadn't figured that one out yet...how you get the award to your site..I know I am such a doofus..I just barely know how to make post! lol But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness.

Mary said...

Oh Laurie, thank you SO much! I am loving reading your blog -- you are so funny, and I love "visiting" your beautiful house. :)
xoxo,
Mary

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Congrats on your awards! You have a beautiful home, blog, and personality! :) Loved your bird and bees post...still laughing out loud! ...hysterically even! LOL! ~Rhonda

Donna Lynn said...

Laurie, you sooo deserved this! The time and effort to blog with dial up, and a three year old! Bless you sweet girl! You are amazing...your doing a awesome job on your blog! Keep up the good work.
Bless you, Donna Lynn

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Aw! Thanks Laurie, I truly appreciate all your kind words. You are a sweetheart yourself. Thanks again for the award.

Kim

Rue said...

Hi Laurie!

Somehow I must have missed this. Did you come by and tell me? My stupid computer keeps messing up!

Thank you so much!!! You are really sweet for dsaying those things about me!

I'm off to read more of your posts...

big hugs,
rue :)